Coconut is a very stable fruit. It is a mature fruit of the cocos nucifera palm. The fruit is nearly spherical to oval in shape and measure between 5-10 inches in width. Its rough external husk is light green, and turns gray as the nut grown-up. The husk is about 1-2 inches in thickness and made of tough fibers.
Coconut (ନଡ଼ିଆ) 1 pc
- Coconut is another power packed fruit rich in nutrients that originates from the Tropical region.
- It is consumed globally in different forms like Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Oil etc.
- There’s a raw white meat inside the Coconut shell which is known as the Kernel.
- The Kernel is the edible, sweet tasting part of the Coconut which has firm texture and is delicious.
- It can also be made into flour from which numerous Indian desserts are prepared.
- Country of origin: India
Seller: VITAL ROOTS